Womens Health

New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
LizD2012 - September 14th, 2011 2:01 PM

Hello: I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Liz and I work for Neogyn, Inc. Neogyn just launched a revolutionary product for vulvar discomfort. I understand the challenges and pain you may be experiencing and the objective is to try to help. Please take a moment to read about this product as it has helped other women and it may make a difference in your life!

Neogyn® Vulvar Soothing Cream was developed through wound healing research technology in Switzerland. It contains a bio-technologically derived blend of naturally balanced proteins to help restore well-being. Neogyn is free of potential irritants such as fragrance, color, parabens and propylene glycol, frequently found in other feminine care products.

Two studies have recently been completed: one in patients suffering from Vulvodynia and another in patients with Lichen Sclerosus. Both studies showed promising results. A five-center study is scheduled to begin soon with over 150 women with Provoked Secondary Vestibulodynia as well. These studies and other case studies, have all involved world-renowned experts in women’s health care.

I am available to answer any questions by e-mailing contactus at neogyn.us.

Please login or register to post on this thread.