Non prescription Menstrual Cramp Treatments
Occasionally what are thought to just menstrual cramps can turn out to represent other conditions. You may want ot look at our articles on:
- Muscle Pain Presenting as Pelvic Pain
- Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome Review
- Low Back Pain -- When is Imaging Needed?
- Interstitial Cystitis - Pelvic Pain from the Bladder
- Women taking naproxen were over three times more likely to have at least moderate pain relief than those taking placebo. Ibuprofen, mefenamic acid and aspirin were also superior to placebo but acetaminophen was not.
- Magnesium reduces menstrual cramps compared with placebo
- Magnesium doesn't alter calcium absorption in most people but in those with hyperabsorption of calcium and renal stone formation, magnesium decreases calcium absorption
Other links about Menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea)
Menstrual cramps - dysmenorrhea
These health products are offered in association with Drugstore.com for which Woman's DIagnostic Cyber receives affiliate fees if you link to them through this site. Your continued support of our site by using these links is apprectiated.