Womens Health
any advice plz...really want advice
2 Replies
mdawn - March 8

im 20 and havin symptoms,but also thinkin some symptoms can be from of not havin my period for over 5 months.for me its been like this for few years now.i only have my period about 3-5 times a year,but that reason can be from havin epilepsy..?..have been sexually active march 4.my bf&I were under the influence and werent using protection,crazy sex that night
-side pains around my hips
-quick stomach pains
-feel of needin to go pee but never end up goin pee
-used to eat constantly but now it's like i barely can eat
-be playin with my nephew, was a very athletic but now i lose my breath more quickly
my bf&i bring up of a baby quite a bit now,confused..my doctor says i do ovulate & can get pgnt but confused if i am now or not..


annekelly - September 2

Take a home pregnancy test, and maybe ask your doctor to send you to a gynecologist! Hope that helps!


MELISSA - January 16

Thanks to drclimentscott for helping me pregnant after 4years of
marriage no child,but with the help of drclimentscott am pregnant now.i
got pregnant exact time he promise me within the period of one month and it
really work he is God sent, contact him for more details and help email him
via: +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

Your fertility herbal supplement/Pregnancy herb has brought solution to my fears and worries at last. I am going to refer people to you and I heard your website will be ready soon and l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT after 8 years of marriage, they will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him WhatSapp number via: +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

If you have been unable to conceive a child after a year of regular,
unprotected intercourse or sooner if you have any of the following:
Erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with
sexual function
Pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
A history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
Groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery
If you are concerned about one or more of the symptoms or signs on this
list, please talk with (DR.) CLIMENT For An Effective Natural Herbal Drug,
( ) +2347036879479. +2347036879479.+2347036879479.
+2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

drclimentscott (AT)gmail..com drclimentscott (AT)gmail..com drclimentscott (AT)gmail..com drclimentscott(AT)gmail..com drclimentscott (AT)gmail..com



You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?