We want to provide a trusted on-line environment for you. We respect your privacy and want you to understand how we are using any information you present to us.
Here is how we use your data at the Woman's Diagnostic Cyber:
- Upon your request, we will remove any of your personal information from our records or from our public forums.
- We will take reasonable security measures to restrict access to our systems that contain any of your information.
- We will not gather additional information about you by monitoring your communications in public forums.
- We do not share information about you including e-mail addresses with other people or companies.
- On the message board you do not have to leave your real name. Initials, firstname, screen name or "Call sign" will do. If you leave your email address when leaving a message, we only use it to send an email when our response is entered to let you know it is there. If you want to protect your email address from being "harvested" by automatic address grabbers (we haven't had a problem we know of), just put a hyphen in front of your email address. That way we and other message board users can contact you.
- Our email newsletter subscriber mailing list is only used for us to send you mail. This list is not released to anyone.
If you have specific questions about how Woman's Diagnostic Cyber is using any of your information, please contact us.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads. When users visit an AdSense publisher's website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help AdSense publishers better serve and manage the ads on their site(s) and across the web.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here