Vaginal Infections and Discharge FAQs
From Woman's Diagnostic Cyber
Frederick R. Jelovsek MD
- Clear, white vaginal discharge
- Itching and dry skin - is it yeast?
- Odorous vaginal discharge
- Recurring yeast infections - milky white discharge
- Boric acid as treatment for recurring yeast infections
- Resistance to Diflucan®?
- Clumpy vaginal discharge with white cells
- Yeast infections after natural or surgical menopause.
- Possible recurrent bacterial vaginosis
- Vaginal lump swelling, ? Bartholin gland
- Thick, odorless heavy vaginal discharge
- Vaginal dysplasia and pain
- Urethral versus vaginal discharge
- Chronic vaginal/vulvar itching
- Itching, feminine powder - can vaginal creams affect getting pregnant?
- What is a wet-prep test?
- I want to be tested for all STDs
- Odorless, jelly-like vaginal discharge
- Yellow to slightly greenish vaginal secretion
- Vaginal scarring due to sexual assault
- Strong vaginal odor after sex