Womens Health
genital prob
7 Replies
Phaty - July 9

three weeks ago i was diagnosed with Lichen Sclerosus around my vulval skin. would this may affect on my partner later with a skin to skin contact? do you have any experience with this kind of skin disease?


thalia - August 12

did you got yourself checked? you should not ignore it especially it affects your genital area and your sex life.


saharrah - August 21

you should not have sex with your partner while you have it. intercourse can hurt and cause the patches to bleed.


weshley - August 22

if it is something severe, then you need to undergo a surgery, but if it is not that bothering you, you can treat it with creams or ointments.


Felise - August 22

persistent lichen sclerosus may slightly increase the risk of skin cancer, make sure you go through examinations every 6-12 months.


rose dixon - September 4

Having that condition can affect sex since it can be extremely painful for us women.


shameka - September 8

visit your doctor to consult your problem. the doctor may prescribe you treatments that may alleviate the pain.


MELISSA - January 16

Thanks to drclimentscott for helping me pregnant after 4years of
marriage no child,but with the help of drclimentscott am pregnant now.i
got pregnant exact time he promise me within the period of one month and it
really work he is God sent, contact him for more details and help email him
via: +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

Your fertility herbal supplement/Pregnancy herb has brought solution to my fears and worries at last. I am going to refer people to you and I heard your website will be ready soon and l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT after 8 years of marriage, they will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him WhatSapp number via: +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

If you have been unable to conceive a child after a year of regular,
unprotected intercourse or sooner if you have any of the following:
Erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with
sexual function
Pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
A history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
Groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery
If you are concerned about one or more of the symptoms or signs on this
list, please talk with (DR.) CLIMENT For An Effective Natural Herbal Drug,
( ) +2347036879479. +2347036879479.+2347036879479.
+2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

drclimentscott (AT)gmail..com drclimentscott (AT)gmail..com drclimentscott (AT)gmail..com drclimentscott(AT)gmail..com drclimentscott (AT)gmail..com



You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?